Friday, December 11, 2009

The Network

Over the last six months or so I've taken a keen interest in the following subjects, in particular, their connectivity.

-Consciousness
-Astronomy
-Cosmology
-Quantum Physics
-String Theory
-Loop Quantum Gravity
-Techno Music
-Pineal Gland
-Vibrations and Waves
-Fractals
-Astrophysics
-Resonance
-Esotericism
-Agape
-Creativity
-Brain Waves
-The Spirit / Soul
-Gift Exchange
-Mind At Large
-Lucid Dreams
-Dimethyltryptamine
-Out of Body Experiences
-Deja Vu
-Zen Buddhism
-Dark Matter
-Dark Energy
-The Universe
-Black Holes
-Time
-Chaos Theory
-Entropy
-Mandelbrot Set
-Relativity
-Chakras
-Collective Unconscious
-Change
-Ego Death / Suspension
-Taoism
-Organic Pattern (Li)
-Meditation

This whole time I have never really felt the need to write on any of these topics. I still don't, but I feel soon I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment